Group Travel Organisers can benefit from Galina by drawing upon 23 years’ experience of organising tours, pilgrimages and academically-based trips to the battle-sites of mainland Europe. Galina International can arrange all aspects of your group’s travel requirements Galina are the oldest established independent family-run battlefield tour company in Britain, never having been bought-out, taken-over, bankrupted or assimilated within any other organisation.
- Bespoke itineraries or help in selecting off-the shelf-tours appropriate to your group.
- The services of your own tour administrator
- Free places for group organisers depending on group size.
- Financial protection
- The backing of a Public Liability insurance of £10 million.
- Last-minute booking possibility so that you only book when you know you have sufficient numbers to make the tour viable with no loss of deposit.
- Promotional posters and handouts to help you sell your tour.
- Coach pick-ups where and when you decide.
- Emergency UK telephone number 24 hours a day throughout your tour.
Telephone us on 01244 340 777 and talk to a tour administrator about where you would like to visit, for what duration, via what route, staying in what type of accommodation and asking any other questions you think your group may need answers to and we will provide you with a free-of-charge detailed Quotation and a prospective Itinerary.
Email us at email@example.com outlining your requirements or asking that we ring you back at your convenience.
If you have sufficient interest from your members we will send you a Group Leaders’ pack with everything you need to run a tour; booking forms, insurance details, indemnity protection details, posters to advertise your tour and sufficient itineraries for all members.
Click to return to Group Tours portfolio.